JR Homes & William R Homes
Who is JR Homes?
JR Homes is a residential building company founded by John Ray. John Ray comes from a background in engineering which makes his attention to detail unmatched. He began in the construction business as a hands-on laborer and has worked every aspect of the building process. For over 15 years, he has been overseeing the construction of thousands of quality built homes in Atlanta, GA; Augusta, GA; Alabama, South Carolina and now North Carolina. His goal is to build a better home at a better price than anyone else in the market. This comes without comprising the integrity of the building process and always using up-to-date and sustainable building products. There are several reasons why you should buy a home from JR Homes:
- Buying Power – As a high volume builder, JR Homes negotiates the purchase of construction materials at below market rates.
- Partnerships – JR Homes is dedicated to maintaining strong vendor relationships to ensure that all JR Homes are built to our high standards
- Time – Efficiencies in JR Homes’ construction process will save you both time and money
- Price – The business model and margin matrix JR Homes has created ensures that you will receive the most house at the best possible price
- Design – JR Homes’ design and engineering team gives you flexibilities not usually available by a high volume builder
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We have chosen to make our homes compliant with the Quality Builders Warranty (QBW), the nation’s premier ten-year new home warranty program. This program incorporates a set of strict standards, ensuring construction excellence and integrity.
JR Homes strives to exceed your expectations and enhance communities by building desirable and affordable homes. Making dreams come true at affordable prices is the ultimate goal for JR Homes.
Who is William R Homes?
William R Homes is a custom home building company founded by James “Jimmy” Ray. Jimmy has over 17 years experience as a residential builder in both Georgia and North Carolina, and began his building career as a construction site superintendent. Since then he has worked every aspect of the building process and has built thousands of custom luxury, mid-priced homes. His Company’s goal is to maintain rigorous building standards and provide his buyers with a high quality home at an exceptional value. Jimmy has built homes in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Jacksonville, Waxhaw and Mooresville and has now expanded to the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and Hope Mills areas. Our standards below emphasize how William R Homes is different from many other home builders in North Carolina. William R Homes strives to exceed your expectations and enhance communities by building desirable and affordable homes. Making dreams come true at affordable prices is the ultimate goal for William R Homes.
- Buying Power – As a high volume builder, William R Homes negotiates the purchase of construction materials at below market rates and passes these cost savings on to our buyer.
- Partnerships – William R Homes maintains strong vendor relationships to ensure that all our homes are built to the highest quality standards.
- Time –We strive to exceed our buyer’s expectations for quality and timeliness and have developed a building process that is designed to stay on schedule and avoid disruptive changes. This type of efficiency in our construction process will save you both time and money.
- Price – The business model and margin matrix William R Homes has created ensures that you will receive the most house at the best possible price.
- Design – William R Homes’ design and engineering team builds using “old world” framing techniques not usually available from a high volume builder. We also include a number of “high end” signature details which are standard and available at no extra cost.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Our homes are not only compliant with North Carolina’s new energy codes, but in many cases, exceed these stringent rules. William R Homes lays out a set of strict standards, ensuring construction excellence and integrity.
- Closing - An appointment will be set for you to meet at the closing attorney’s office to complete all the required documents. Once all paperwork is complete you are ready to move into your new home.